Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

There is a reason for everything.

Well hello again, so here it is. I have always believed that things happens for a reason. Like when I got sick, that was Gods way of telling me to slow down and enjoy time with my family and maybe to pay back some of the things that I had done in my past. Let’s take today for exaimple, got up this morning went to the head and peed blood, ok, that’s bad. Went to church anyway, went to the head again, peed blood again, went back told wife going to the VA. Got to the VA, checked in at the AO (ER) and waited reading my bible.
When I finnialy got to see the doc of course they wanted blood test and x-rays. Well while they were taking my blood got to talking and shooting the bull with a few of the nurses. I mentioned that “things happen for a reason”. Well after the x-rays I went back into the waiting room. One of the nurses came out and told me that someone else had just said the same thing to her. I looked at her and smiled and said” well I guess that was my reason for coming here today” I asked her what was wrong” She wanted to know how I knew something some wrong. Simple, if nothing was wrong what I had said and what the other person had said would have just passed her by. I told her that no matter what is going on in life it is done for a reason. Then she asked about the little girl that died last week what reason could there be for that. Well, maybe God wanted the parents to come closer to him or maybe he wanted to make way for another child and he knew that they would not be able to support two or three. there are a thousand reasons God called her home. But he had a reason. I told that no matter her problem all of answers could be found in the bible. I didn’t ask what her problem was but she said thanks and seemed more at peace than when she had come before.
So remember no matter what happens it is happening for a reason and God will not give you more than you can handle.

No comments: