Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Death of The Ninja Master

Some of you may not have heard this but on Dec 14 2010 at 2am Bryce Frederick Dallas died in his sleep at his home in Whityville Tn. Although I have had my fun with him and at one time called him friend and teacher, in the last few years I have had my fill of him and have been one of the many people hurt by him and had been poking fun at him. Now that has come to an end, some of you who hold gurdges way to long will no dought be happy about this, but ask yourself, what will people say about me when I have died? Things always seem to come back around and bit people in the butt, so would you want people talking bad about you? I don't think so. I will not be makeing any of the jokes that people are sure to come up with. I just what to say that even through we didn't see eye to eye and we had our problems I send my heart felt sorrow and grief to the ones that were with him to the end. I don't know what will become of the art that he taught, but no matter what the ones of us that remember him let us now only remember the good times and not the bad. So with regards, So long Bryce may you now find the peace that you never found here on earth.

No comments: